Monday, August 24, 2009

Rising in the Ranks

Server: Khadgar (US) - PVE
Author: Keleili (77 Bloodelf Priest)
Other characters: Kelidin (1 dwarven paladin bank alt)
Achievements:
  • I gained 3 levels, going from 74 to 77.
  • I earned the achievement, "Veteran of the Wrathgate" and then helped conquer Undercity (twice)
  • I finished questing in Howling Fjord and Dragonblight, gaining both achievements
  • I started questing in Zul'Drak and Shalazar Basin
  • I attempted to heal a guild-run through Oculus. We failed, but not until the third boss.
  • I earned almost 1000g towards my epic flying mount

So, it was a very busy weekend. One of my guildmates, Nasisah, challenged me to a race to level 80, which I accepted. It was good, too, because it got me out of my sticking point and I'm now on a roll.

There's not a whole lot to talk about...

I haven't had a whole lot of luck earning money. Our enchanting friend has disappeared recently, so I haven't been able to get my items DEed, and I haven't gotten many greens to DE to begin with. Without infinite dust, I've been unable to make my tailoring items to sell. And herbalism has been mediocre in making money, but thankfully I'll be moving into the areas of higher level herbs soon, so that should improve.

I'm starting to think about gear that I'll need when I hit 80, so that's a challenge.

I was invited to join some guildies in an Oculus run, which turned out badly, but we did okay until the third boss, and afterwards our tank complimented my healing. Considering how underpowered I was for the instance, that was nice.

So, now, confession time...

The truth is that I'm kind of dreading level 80 as much as I'm looking forward to it. :( Why, you ask? Because I am not looking forward to the repetitiveness of the dailies. *sighs* I can only hope that if I run enough instances as a healer, I can get rep that way and hopefully gear, too. *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment