Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Hi Ho Hum...

Server: Shadow Council (US) - RP
Author: Kelidara (58 Bloodelf Deathknight)
Achievements:
  • Artisan Mining!

I had some trouble getting my mining up last night. I was looking for mithril and it felt like I was competing with every other person in Azeroth for it. *sigh* Eventually, I got it, though, and when I could mine truesilver I found several nodes of that to mine and then smelt. I'm now a couple points away from being able to mine small thorium... but I'm thinking of sticking around with mithril for a while. I have heard horror stories about trying to level off of thorium.

To end on a good note, I sent all my loot to my personal banker and this morning, she had already earned 150g from it. That puts me at 350g, more than halfway to my flying mount. Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment