Thursday, August 20, 2009

Shadowform, shadowform, how I missed thee!

Server: Khadgar (US) - PVE
Author: Keleili (74 Draenai priest)
Other Characters: Kelidara (80 Human deathknight)
Achievements:
  • I gained the Dual Specialization achievement!
  • I (re)learned Shadowform!
  • I got my tailoring to 420!

Greetings. I haven't written in this journal before, so I should properly introduce myself. My name is Keleili. Age-wise, I am one of the oldest of the Kels, having entered the clan shortly after Exodar crashed off of Kalimdor and the dark portal opened to the outlands. I'm not THE oldest, by far, but I've been around the block once or twice. During my time in the outlands, I became a primary healer on our raids into Karazhan. I do love healing. However, when Northrend opened up, I switched back to a shadow specialization in order to continue gaining skills and abilities in the new world.

I came to Khadgar to be with my new sister Kelidara. She has since surpassed me in ability and has become quite a formidable deathknight. In the meantime, I have been spending my time working on my tailoring, with the amazing help of some of my guildmates in Soulbound. Recently, I respecced back to a holy specialization to join my guildmates in a nastalgic run through Karazhan. And I realized that I missed healing. Unfortunately, healing doesn't kill monsters. So, I thought perhaps I would dual-spec so that I could heal AND melt faces. Finally, with Kelidara's help, I was able to do just that.

I am now back in the game, with my soloing shadow build and lots of face-melting shadow power! I didn't get much experience last night, but I did get about 75g in 2 hours of questing. My goal is now to get my cold weather flight training, and Kel has agreed to help me get there by doing her dailies every day. Of course, we both know that we are in debt to Olorin who helped Kel get her stuff, but he keeps saying that he's not in any hurry to get his money back, so we'll be able to pay him back when I can fly around and quest all the faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment