Friday, August 21, 2009

I can fly, I can fly, I can fly... in Northrend!

Server: Khadgar (US) - PVE
Author: Keleili (74 Draenai Priest)
Other characters: Kelidin (1 Dwarven Paladin Bank alt), Kelidara (80 Human deathknight)
Achievements:
  • Nothing special...... YET!
  • Except... I made my first two pieces of Moonshroud?
  • And I visited the Wyrmrest temple for the first time!

So, last night I diligently quested throughout the northwestern part of Howling Fjord. I quested and quested and quested some more. And I got about half a level worth of experience. I should hopefully level tonight. However, I also got a couple hundred gold on my own and I sent all of the flowers that I picked to Kelidin, my broker. She was able to find buyers for most of it last night, including the two pieces of Moonshroud that I made before going to bed. And this morning, when Kelidin checked out her auctions, guess what! Between the two of us, we had over 1000g! In only a day and a half of questing, I'm super impressed! So, Kelidin sent her gold to Kelidara and I sent my gold and Kelidara went to Dalaran and bought this nifty book that will allow me to learn cold-weather flight!

WHOOT! It's in the mail and when I get to the mailbox tonight I'll be able to fly!!!! YAY!!! XD XD XD I still just have my normal flying mount, but that's okay. At this rate, I'll be able to get my epic mount in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment