Author: Keleili (80 draenai priest)
Other Characters: Kelidara (80 human deathknight), Kelidin (1 dwarf paladin bank alt)
- Whoot - level 80!
- Um... level 80!
- Did I mention that I hit level 80?
- I healed Halls of Lightning, and dps'd Halls of Lightning
- Oh! I hit level 80!
Yes, I have reached that precipice of training that every man and woman of the alliance or horde dreams of. I have hit the 80th season of my adventures. I have trained for the last time (until my trainers release new seasons in some distant future, that is). I have wiped my experience bar clean.
The last time I did this, at level 70, before the attack on Northrend, I was all aflutter, not knowing what to expect, what to do. This time, I am a bit more confident. Confident at healing and confident at being max-leveled. So, here are my plans:
1. Keep questing
- I need to finish Storm Peaks and do all of the Ice Crown quests
- These quests will give me much more gold in place of experience - yay!
- These quests will also help by giving me rep - yay!
- And, of course, these quests will help me unravel the story of Northrend and the Lich King - yay!
2. Get my epic flying mount
- I need 5000g to train, and I have 2500g
- Quests and herbalism will help me earn the rest of it
- I need to decide whether I want to buy an epic griffon or craft an epic flying rug. Hmm...
3. Get my moonshroud robes. I have a specific plan of attack for this:
- I have 6 pieces of moonshroud currently
- My ebonshroud and spellshroud cooldowns are up tonight.
- I will make moonshroud, ebonshroud and spellshroud until I have 12 pieces of moonshroud
- (12 moonshroud needed - 6 moonshroud currently on hand) / 2 moonshroud per crafting = 3 moonshroud crafting cooldowns * 4 days per coolday = 12 days til I have the moonshroud I need
- Also: 3 moonshroud craftings + 4 ebonshroud craftings (including tonight) + 4 spellshroud craftings (including tonight) = 11 tailoring skill points
- I am currently at tailoring 429. 429 + 11 = 440. I need a tailoring skill of 440 to learn to make the moonshroud robes. WHOOT!
- If I do not get 11 points from the shrouds, I will make frostweave bags for the extra points.
- At tailoring 435, I will learn to make moonshroud gloves and make them (using 4 moonshroud)
- Then at tailoring 440, I will learn to make moonshroud robes and make them (using 8 moonshroud)
- The only thing I'll have to buy will be frozen orbs! And then I'll have 2 of my best epic pieces (and be very close to ready to run heroics!)
After that, my plan is simple:
- Run instances for loot.
- Run heroics for more loot.
- Be an awesome healer. \o/