Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Guilds and Lulls - the good, bad & ugly.

Server: Khadgar (US) - PVE
Author: Keleili (80 Draenai Priest)
Achievements:
  • Uh... nothing?
  • Oh, I became an argent champion for the gnomes.

So, my world has kind of hit a lull. Part of it is because in another world, another part of my consciousness is busy doing other things.

I started getting a little frustrated with gear, so I made a nice spreadsheet of all the gear that I need and where I can find it. And then I got stuck in several days of accomplishing nothing while my alter-ego took night classes and exams and stuff. Yuck. I did, however, keep up on the argent champion dailies and I finished all the dailies needed to become a champion for the gnomes. Do you know what that means? It means that I was able to turn in all the tokens to get extra rep for Gnomer, knocking me to 1500 rep away from exalted with gnomer. That means I'm only 2 days of argent tournament dailies away from:

  • Exalted with Gnomer
  • Exalted with all of the alliance race factions
  • An Exalted champion for Gnomer

Wow... so, yeah, hopefully I'll get that tomorrow. Meanwhile, I am working on the Darnassus valiant quests. Then I just have dwarves and humans. In 2 weeks, I will be an exalted argent champion.

In the mean time, I was working on those dailies yesterday, when I commented to my guildies that I was planning on digging up some PUGs to make a run through HCoS. And I got like 3 replies back to back of "I'll go with you," and "Hey, just let me know, I'll go." Awww, shucks. :)

So, that's the goal tonight. If we can't hit CoS, then I'll find a PUG for it, because that's where most of my upgrades are.

No comments:

Post a Comment