Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Keleili, Dragon-killer

Server: Khadgar (US) - PVE
Author: Keleili (80 Draenai Priest)
Other characters: The twins! (36 Bloodelf hunter & priest)
Achievements: (Where do I begin?)
  • I'm a brewmaster!
  • I have a dragon!
  • I am *this* *close* to becoming a crusader!
  • I am a Northrend Dungeonmaster!
  • I am a Northrend Dungeon Hero!
  • I am a Northrend Dungeon Hero Healer! (Okay, that's not a real achievement, but still...)
  • I have killed Onyxia!
  • I have killed Taerar!
  • I am geared well enough to heal 25-man Naxx!!!!!!!! O.O O.O O.O
  • The twins are now lvl 36!

Okay! So, a lot of stuff has happened. XD I better try to organize it.

Brewfest!

I completed all of the Brewfest achievements, and have successfully become a brewmaster! Unfortunately, I still have not seen either of the brewfest mounts drop from direbrew, which makes me sad. I shall continue to kill the evil little munchkin until he gives me my mounts or Saturday rolls around and Brewfest ends, whichever comes first. -.-

Dragonlover!

On Friday, I healed a timed run through the Heroic Caverns of Time: Stratholme. We managed to complete it and I won the reins of the bronze drake! So, now I have a pet dragon! He's so cool! We fly everywhere together.

Heroics AHOY!

On Saturday, I went to a LOT of heroics. LOTS AND LOTS of heroics! Saturday night, I got asked to join a group that was farming badges. We went to MORE heroics! I got the awards for completing every 5-man dungeon in Northrend AND every 5-man heroic dungeon in Northrend. And then I got my wispcloak AND my T8.5 robes!

And then guess what! I glanced at my abilities and realized that I'm actually geared well enough to heal 25-man Naxx!!! This is a big deal!!!

Dragonkiller!

On Sunday, I joined up with a group of strangers intent on killing the black dragon brood mother, Onyxia. We almost didn't do it, but we pulled it off in the end. And I won the roll to take her head! I now have the head of the massive black dragon, Onyxia bouncing around in my bags. Ewww....

Later, I joined some guildies and strangers in taking out Taerar, a dragon that had taken up shop in Twilight Grove in Duskwood. We killed him pretty good. Whoot, the other dragons better watch out - I'm a certified dragon-killer now!

Crusader-to-be!

Lastly, I have been working hard on my valiant quests, and tonight's the night! I shall be getting the last 5 marks that I need to become a champion of Ironforge. Which will make me an exalted champion of Ironforge, a champion of the alliance, and an exalted champion of the alliance! I'll be a crusader!

...and once I'm done, I don't want to see the tournament again for a long time. Like, maybe a week. Except for participating in Trial of the Champion, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment