Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Becoming a raid pug healer!

Server: Khadgar (US) - PVE
Character: Keleili (80 human priest)
Achievements:

  • I cleared ToC10 (healing)!
  • I almost cleared ToC25 (healing)!
  • I am having fun!!

I haven't updated recently... I guess I should do that, huh?

So, last week, I was able to make another go at ToC.

Wednesday - I got into a great ToC10 group. The leader was amazing and we managed to clear the entire raid without a single wipe. In fact, we only had a couple of deaths. Considering we were 2-healing it, I'd say I was a good healer! And I had a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to joining another group tonight.

Thursday - I actually got into a ToC25 man group on Thursday. We did well, but we didn't have the dps to take Anub down. Oh, well, it was good experience and I got a trophy! Now I have to save up 75 emblems of triumph to get a tier 9.5 piece.

I also got into an Ulduar group, but we didn't get it cleared. Still, I got more experience, so it went well. I'll keep doing it until I get it cleared, just to say that I have cleared it.

...and that's pretty much it. Pilgrim's Bounty began on Sunday. I have finished most of it, but I still need to peg a troll rogue with my turkey shooter, sit down at 2 horde tables, and kill Talon King Ikiss. Then I'll get my turkey! Whoot!

All in all... I'm doing well. I really feel like I've found my sweet spot. ToC10 was... amazing. I was pushed to the challenging edge of my abilities, but I pulled through. Last night, I spoke with a friend on another world, Vanata, and she told me how she got into a ToC10 group for the first time as well. She is a druid healer, and she said that as much as she dislikes raids, she had fun being a highly geared healer and being pushed to the edge of what she can do. That's pretty much it exactly. That's exactly how I feel. So, yeah, I can't wait to get into ToC10 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment