Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A new look, a new you (er... me)!

Server: Khadgar (US) - PVE
Character: Keleili (80 human priest)
Achievements:
  • I am a pilgrim!
  • I have completed 500 daily quests and earned 500 dungeon/raid emblems
  • Salt and Pepper (10-man)
  • Explored Darkshore
  • Timear Foresees (All the normal daily dungeon quests)
  • I Cleared the Antichamber and Siege area of Ulduar and have earned assorted achievements there-of (10-man Ulduar)
  • Fishing Grandmaster (and Skills to Pay the Bills)

That's, of course, the short list. I know I have been slacking on the updates. So, let's see... where to start?

I've continued to raid as much as possible. This week, I was able to down Onyxia in both 10-man and 25-man style. I didn't get any loot, but that's okay - I did get emblems which I am saving for my T9.5 piece.

I also got into an Ulduar 10-man group which went really well! We made it all the way to Freya in one night. That's right, we downed 7 bosses: Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, Ignis, Crybaby (XT-002), Kologarn, Assembly of Iron, and Aurelia. We wiped a couple times on Freya before calling it a night. Pretty perfect, right? Well... almost...

I got the feeling that the other healer (a druid, who happened to be the raid leader's wife) didn't think much of my healing. I don't know why, I just... I don't know. She was nice, but... eh. Anyway, afterward, the raid leader said that he would send out calendar invites for another attempt to finish up Ulduar later that weekend. And, just as I suspected, I never got an invite. That's kind of a bummer, but oh, well. I believe that I did well, so I'm happy.

I also got into a 10-man ToC, and this one ran smoothly and quickly. Yay! I did not, however, find a 25-man ToC group this week. Oh, well.

This week was also filled with Pilgrim's Bounty activities. I got my title and my turkey (guess which one I'm more excited about), and ate lots and lots of food. Two of my guildies helped me clear Oculus up through the constructs, which let me finally finish the last of my Timear daily quests. Then I looked at my achievements and... I realized that I don't have the Proof of Demise achievement - I thought I did! :( I'm missing the Gundrak one, but I didn't realize I needed it, or I would have saved it. Ugh. So, now I'm crossing my fingers and praying that Gundrak is a heroic daily sometime before Icecrown Citadel opens - because when it opens, that achievement will be forever out of my grasp. *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment